Cabins, Camping, RV Sites, Float trips, Fishing
Reservation Policy: Reservations can be made in advance. For holidays we have a 3-night minimum stay required, for weekends we require a 2 night stay. For all Reservation we do have a deposit required for holding the reservation.
Deposits – We require a deposit of either half down (50%) or payment in full (100%) depending upon what you are reserving and for when? This includes: All Cabin(s); Float Trips; Camping Rentals; etc... Reservations must be paid in full by the time you check in for your stay.
The deposit MUST be pre-paid online or by telephone at the time you book your reservation! The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE, unless cancellations are made within the time allowed. PLEASE REFER TO OUR CANCELLATION POLICY BELOW FOR DETAILS.
If a reservation is cancelled more than 14 days prior to the arrival date we will issue a full refund, minus the non-refundable $25 transaction fee; or Camp Credit in the full amount can be elected. For a reservation cancelled less than 14 days, we issue a full refund, minus the non-refundable $50 transaction fee. For a reservation cancelled less than 8 days of the arrival date, the full amount of the reservation deposit payment is forfeited to Southfork Resort.
If a reservation is cancelled more than 14 days prior to the arrival date we issue a full refund, minus the non-refundable $10 transaction fee; or Camp Credit in the full amount can be elected. For a reservation cancelled less than 14 days prior to the arrival date, we issue a full refund, minus the non-refundable $20 transaction fee. For a reservation cancelled less than 8 days prior to the arrival date, the full amount of the reservation deposit payment is forfeited to Southfork Resort.
Camp credit can only be redeemed in the same calendar year as the cancelled reservation and can only be applied toward your site or cabin/lodge rental. For reservations paid with a credit card, refunds will be credited to the credit card on file with respect to the reservation.
WE HAVE A MAXIMUM OF 2 PETS PER TENT/RV SITES OR CABIN. THERE WILL BE A $5 CHARGE FOR PETS AT TENT/RV SITES AND A $12 CHARGE FOR PETS IN THE CABINS.
***Any pet that is not registered with the office will be grounds for dismissal from the resort***
1. All pets must be registered with the office and animal waivers need to be signed.
2. The resort reserves the right to refuse entry to any pet and camper deemed unacceptable. All pets must be friendly and not aggressive.
3. ALL PETS MUST BE LEASHED. Pets are to be kept on a short leash at all times.
4. Pets are not allowed to be chained to trees or anything else.
5. Owners are responsible for picking up after their pet and disposing trash containers.
6. All pets must be current on vaccinations and shots are up to date.
7. Pet owners are responsible for pet-related damage or injury caused.
8. Children walking dogs must be old enough to control the pet.
9. Any pet that exhibits aggressive or hostile behavior toward other pets or guests must leave immediately. There are no exceptions!
Sunday Sept. 4th 10am-3pm
Admission will be $8 for adults/$6 for children. Admission will include: a hotdog and a soda or water. We will have games, raffles, a scavenger hunt, and water activities. We will be hosting a cornhole and horseshoe tournament.
Please call 870-895-2803 for more information or visit us on Facebook.